Contrary to laser or plasma cutting, waterjet cutting does not form the burrs on the edge of cut. In addition, the material does not change its features under the influence of a high temperature, pressure and mechanical or chemical interactions. This technology, thanks to the short process of the production preparation and used CNC control system, is equally useful for production of both single pieces and high quantities.
Along the materials, which you can waterjet, there are:
- Carbon steel, stainless steel, galvanized, chrome
- non-ferrous metals such as aluminum, copper, bronze, brass, etc.
Examples of machine parts, where waterjet might be used:
Waterjet technology is commonly used by the following industries.
- Architectural Products
- Electrical Equipment
- Elevator Manufacturers
- Food Processing Equipment
- Gasket Producers
- High Production Manufacturing
- Machine Tool
- Industrial Procesing Equipment